Crown Point is a private estate & not open to the public, experiences are by appointment only. Please note, we are an adults-only (21+) winery.
Virtual Tasting Experience
We invite you to discover Crown Point through a virtual tasting experience. Through the Zoom video platform, we will share with you the history of Crown Point followed by a tasting in the comfort of your home. While we sip and swirl together you will learn about the vineyards, winery, and winemaking team with an opportunity to purchase more of your favorite wines.
- Please allow one hour for this experience.
- Virtual tasting will be hosted through the Zoom video platform.
- The Crown Point three-pack is exclusively available for our virtual tasting experiences only.
- Virtual tastings offered by appointment only.
Discover Crown Point "The Reopening"
Crown Point is excited to welcome you back through “The Reopening” tasting experience! We invite you to a privately hosted experience to discover Crown Point Vineyards, where we offer a unique tasting experience to share with our members and guests why our estate is an ideal place for growing Bordeaux varieties. This private experience allows you to learn how Crown Point was founded, and share Roger Bower’s vision for this special property. The experience begins with a guided walking tour showcasing our 50 acres of our stunning estate vineyards. Then, you will be escorted through the winery and barrel rooms followed by a seated tasting of our estate wines. To ensure you fully enjoy this experience, a vineyard picnic will then be served on our estate where you can continue to relax and enjoy the best wine country has to offer. Learn more about our safety guidelines.
Crown Point Vineyard Picnic Delivery Options
Lucky Hen Larder in Santa Ynez
Your choice of a Turkey Sandwich or Beef Sandwich. Vegetarian option will be available upon request.
- Turkey Sandwich with cranberry-fig compote, belltoile triple cream brie, pancetta, arugula, rosemary aioli.
- Beef Sandwich with piquillo peppers, arugula, sweet onion jam, ale-mustard cheese, rosemary aioli.
- Squash Sandwich with citrus goat cheese spread, roasted hot pepper hummus, market cucumber, arugula.
- Sandwich includes a Chef Selected Side, Pickled Vegetables and Brittle.
Leonardo’s in Solvang
- Chef’s Choice
- Please allow two hours for this full tour and tasting experience with the vineyard picnic.
- $125 per person includes the wine flight, winery tour, and vineyard picnic. All lunch orders are placed when booking your reservation.
- You will enjoy our 2016 Estate Selection, 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon, and 2014 Estate Selection.
Reservation Important Details
- To comply with state and county reopening guidelines all private reservations are required to have a scheduled appointment. All member reservations will need to be made 48 hours in advance.
- Please note, the vineyard picnic provided is a county and state requirement for reopening and we have partnered with Lucky Hen Larder in Santa Ynez and Leonardo’s in Solvang for local individually packed lunches. Outside food or beverages will not be permitted.
- Private reservations will be made at 10:00am and 2:00pm only to allow for proper sanitization between appointments.
- Private Tastings will be offered Monday – Friday by appointment only. Saturday appointments will be subject to availability.
- Full payment will be taken prior to reservation with a 72 hour cancellation policy.
- Reservations will be limited to six guests and if preferred there will be enough space for the group to socially distance.
- Masks will be requested on the property at all times except during wine and lunch service.
- Our concierge will confirm our availability within 24 hours of your request.
- All guests must be 21 years or older.