At Crown Point Vineyards, we offer a personalized tasting experience to help educate our members as to why our estate is an ideal place for growing Bordeaux varieties. The group tasting & tour allows you to learn how Crown Point was founded, you will share Roger Bower’s vision for this special property, and you will personally experience that we continue to push ourselves everyday to capture the voice of the vineyard through meticulous vineyard technique and diligent winemaking. You will start with a guided tour through the 50 acres of vineyard, followed by a walking tour through the winery, large barrel room and small barrel room. You will finish with a tasting of the estates wine from Crown Point.
We are looking forward to welcoming you during your next trip to Santa Barbara County.
The Crown Point Tasting
- The private group tasting experience can accommodate 8 – 14 guests. A minimum of 8 guests
- A glass of sparkling wine for your tour of the vineyard and winery
- A tasting of the estates wine from Crown Point
- Cheese & Charcuterie Pairing
$75 per person
Approximately 90 minutes
Book a Group Tasting
To inquire about this tasting experience led by our Marketing and Hospitality Manager, Jennifer Kocian, please contact us at 805.693.9300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The host is required to be a Crown Point member.
- A guided tour of the winery and the vineyard weather permitting.
- We are not open to the public. Tasting fee covers your private tour and tasting designed for you, and your experience to see first hand our working winery.
- Evenings and weekends are subject to availability.
- We request payment in advance to guarantee your tasting.
- Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation from letter.
- Due to the intimate nature of tastings and tours at Crown Point we specifically request any changes to your reservation be made at least 72 hours in advance to avoid a cancellation fee.