Crown Point Safety Guidelines
For the safety and enjoyment of our members & guests we ask that you adhere to these specific guidelines.
Tasting Compliance Measures:
- Crown Point will provide a clean glass for each estate wine poured.
- Crown Point will not be using communal spittoons. Each guest will have an individual disposable cup for safety and convenience.
- Crown Point will be wearing safety gloves when handling wine bottles, glasses, and will be mindful when pouring not to touch glasses.
- Crown Point host will maintain at least six feet of physical distance from members and will be wearing appropriate PPE.
Mandatory Visitor Requirement:
Personal masks and gloves will not be provided by Crown Point due to the limited supplies available.
- Each guest is required to provide their own mask and is to wear the mask at all times covering your nose and mouth when not tasting wine.
- It is recommend that each guest wear protective gloves, but not required.
Measures taken by Crown Point daily:
- Screening workers for fever and respiratory illness.
- Employees who are sick will be expected to stay at home.
- Enhancing workplace sanitation by wiping down all surfaces, doorknobs, etc. with anti-bacterial cleaner after each tasting appointment, visit, delivery, worker, etc. and at the beginning and end of each day. A Daily checklist log shall be visible at the entrance of the tasting room for inspection purposes in accordance with the local health department standards.
- Separating employee workspace by at least 6 feet.
- Employees will wash their hands frequently and in accordance with hand-washing protocols from the health department, which will be posted at all sinks/bathrooms in all buildings.
- Crown Point tour guides will use personal protective equipment while hosting guests at all times. PPE will include face masks and disposable gloves.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in all buildings including bathrooms and the tasting room
Measures taken by Crown Point for each tasting appointment:
- We will be using personal protective equipment while using best practices at all times.
- Temperature check of each guest who arrives for their tasting appointment.
- Screening questionnaire such as have you had a cough, fever, or have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the last 14 days? Have you lived with someone who has been quarantined?
- We will be limiting the number of guests per tasting per day in accordance with state and county standards.
- We will maintain social distancing of at least 6 ft. between CPV employees and visitors upon arrival and throughout the tasting visit.
- Tastings and tours may exclude gator tours and/or cheese plates as deemed necessary to comply with local and state regulations.
- All wine glasses will be handled with the use of gloves by Crown Point staff when serving guests.
- We will be enhancing the common areas with proper protective equipment and supplies as detailed above.
Please note that we have the right to refuse service and/or visitation to anyone we suspect may place our employees in jeopardy with regard to the ongoing COVID 19 threat.
If you have any further concerns regarding our health standards, please reach out to me at [email protected] or 805-693-9300.
We look forward to hosting you soon and drinking Crown Point wine together!
Your friends at Crown Point